Saturday, August 23, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Paco Rodriguez Base Black Refractor Parallel ( 34 / 100 )

The only thing I like better than blue parallel of cards are black parallel of cards. The only problem with that is the black versions are usually more limited which means the price is usually out of my range. With that said I know I will probably never acquire Puig or Ryu in black form in either Bowman Chrome or Topps Chrome due to the high price. I can though concentrate on the other Dodgers and I have been able to put together a nifty little set so far. I finally was able to pick up Paco at a reasonable price.

With the black versions being numbered to 100 I have not seen many of the Dodgers up for sale and Paco only here and there. Another search brought this beauty to my attention. A traditional 7 day auction was in store and at the end of the week I happily added this to my collection. Now I am down to just Crawford and Magill in the affordable category.



34 of only 100

No comments:

Post a Comment