Monday, August 25, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallels ( Multiple Players )

Went back to COMC.com to see if there were any deals that could be had on some blue cards and I found these that were going for just a little over 50 cents each.

I think I am starting to reach the point were unless I am lucky on eBay that all the cheap players to acquire in the set have been had by me. The only good thing is I already have all the high priced ones as well ( Puig, Trout, Fernandez etc. ). Just like my 2008 SP Kemp project I think this set will take a long time to complete unless I get help. So if anyone has any of these that they don't need please contact me and let's make a deal. Till then 8 cards for a little over $4 is always a good bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment