Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallels ( Multiple Players )

Same old song and dance.
I have to take the time to see how close I am to being half way done to completing this project but it seems to me that I have to be getting close. Right?
Anyways, just another small batch acquired on the bay for a measly 75 cents a card.

It seems that more and more sellers ( I do the same ) are putting the cards in these rigid holders which makes the price of the auction that more of a win. I know the holders are just pennies but not having to use your own just means you can hold on to them and use them for other cards. 

Anyways, the beat goes on and the project continues. Again, if anyone has spare blue parallels I would love to work out a trade with you. Till then its eBay for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment