Saturday, August 2, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Mike Trout Base Blue Refractor Parallel ( 186 / 250 )

The only non Dodger player in card form that I constantly go after makes another appearance. One Mike Trout.

Even though he is on that hated team down the 5 freeway I/we can't deny the talent that he has. I enjoy watching him play and sorry to those that think Puig is comparable to Mike. He is not. Mike is far and away a better overall player than Yasiel and I love Yasiel and his enthusiasm.

Mike was one of the higher priced cards I still needed to obtain for my blue parallel set and I could never find a reasonable priced one on eBay. I have seen a few other bloggers state that they use COMC.com for some of their set needs. I thought I would give a try and found this one for more than half of book which is $15. I might be filling my set needs a little more often on this newly discovered e-store.


Big Fish


186 of 250

No comments:

Post a Comment