Thursday, August 28, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallels ( Multiple Players )

The bigger lots are starting to slow down as evident by only six in this lot that I was able to purchase on the bay. Good thing though it is one of my better purchases, money wise, as all were had for just 49 cents a pop.

A seller had all of these ( and some others that I didn't need ) that ended on the same day. Problem was he had them set to end at the exact same time and a few of these I was watching on another seller's auction. Didn't want to get stuck with two copies of some of the card. Luckily I was the only one to bid on these and they were sent to me a few days later. Glad to say this seller also put these in rigid top loaders so that brought the cost of storage down as well. Woo Hoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment