Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Card of the Day - 2012 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Sepia Parallel (25/75) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


As the world turns my collecting habits also do the same thing as I decided to narrow my collection pursuits a little more.

I had been collecting colored parallels of Trout and Kershaw but I decided instead of getting all the numbered ones I would be just get the black, blue, sepia and black and whites. There will be some exceptions as if I find anything that has a print run of under 50 and can be had at a reasonable cost then I will probably want it. So now that I had sold off some cards that did not fit into my new color collection I turned my attention back to this card which I had already wanted prior to my refocus.

This card had been on my eBay watch list for some time but the seller wanted way too much for it. I kept sending him offers but he kept rejecting them till one day he messaged me and said I could have it at my price as long as we did the transaction outside of eBay. Since there were not special eBuck programs being run at the times I was fine with that and soon after I finally had my numbered sepia card of Mr. Trout after months of pursuing it.


Twenty-Five
of
Seventy-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment