Tuesday, October 25, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number SEVEN - 2011 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw Base Sepia Parallel (91/99) Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2011 Topps Chrome Clayton Sepia Refractor Parallel (91/99)

I put these sepia parallels in the same boat as the black and white parallels. Even though sometimes they are not numbered (this one is) I want to have them all as I just like the contrast from the traditional colored cards. 

While this card's value will not be overly affected by a 9.5 from BGS I like them in cases and think this one earns that grade even though centering is a tad off but not too much to downgrade that sub to an 8.5. 


Well I was right about the centering being off as it did indeed earn a 9 and not a 9.5 on that particular sub grade but what I didn't expect was the 8.5 on surfaces and the 9 on corners as I did not see anything while inspecting it prior to turning it into Beckett for the grading treatment. 


Was hoping for a gold banner but not saddened by the silver one it earned instead. I am looking on the bright side here as silver is more color coordinated with this Sepia parallel. Yeah that's it.
=)

Thank for for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment