Wednesday, October 19, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THREE - 2016 Stadium Club Mike Trout Base Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Near Mint/Mint 8.5


2016 Stadium Club Mike Trout Photo Variation

I love me my Trout photo variations but I do not love anything less than a 9.5 but I am taking a chance on this one as it will return with a strong 9 or weak 9.5 and hopefully it will be the latter and not the former.

There is 1 corner that has fuzziness around it which is connected 1 edge which doesn't look "that" bad but we shall see what BGS thinks about it. This card would irritate me even more so if it comes back as a silver label since I "overpaid" for it.


3 cards in and terrible results for 3 Trout cards is the count so far. The only good thing to say about this one is that it is the last disappointing return of the whole batch which happens to be 56 cards large. So I am trying to look on the bright side. 


Unlike the other 2 the corners were not an issue as they came in at a 9 which I hoped for but it was the surface sub grade that earned an 8. What did I miss? Maybe I scanned it too fast and didn't see a blemish. I will be cracking and selling this back on eBay as all of my photo variations of Trout so far have been gems and this 8.5 is not acceptable.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment