Sunday, October 2, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel


... and yet another late addition to the most recent BGS submission batch and hopefully another upgrade for my rainbow project for Seager's 2013 Bowman Chrome cards.

Just like the base refractor I picked up/blogged about a couple days ago I snagged this green parallel on eBay on the cheap in raw form hoping it will gem from BGS so I could replace the mint one I have in my collection.

I have one more that I waiting for to arrive at the time of this writing. I have/had 4 non gems in my rainbow and this green is the 2nd I hope to upgrade with the 3rd which is in route being the last as I wasn't able to lock down the last one. If I could swap out 3 of the 4 9's in my collection and leaving me just 1 left to make a full gem mint rainbow I would be ecstatic. Now I hope Beckett cooperates and hands out gold banners liberally in my batch.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment