Monday, October 17, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number ONE - 2016 Allen Ginter Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel Brooklyn Variant (24/25) Now BGS Graded Near Mint Plus 7.5



2016 Allen Ginter Mike Trout Mini Brooklyn Parallel (24/25)

I have had great luck from BGS when it has come to mini Ginter cards of Mike Trout and I expect that trend to continue with the ones in this batch.

This is the limited (25 print run) Brooklyn back from this year's release which replaces the flag backs from previous years with the same print run. Both of those earned gold banners and I expect this one to join that group.


56 cards were submitted to BGS in my latest batch and in total I earned 2 10's, 40 9.5's and 10 9's. While every 9 was acceptable or even expected there were 3 cards that came back with highly disappointing returns and each one happens to be a Mike Trout card with the exact same problem. 

9.5,9.5,9.5 and 7. I swear someone dropped this card in Dallas as there is no way I missed the corners on this or any card I have ever submitted to BGS. I might not get the grade right on and might be a half grade lower than I think but not 2 and half grades. To say the least this card is being cracked and resold on eBay.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment