Wednesday, October 26, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number EIGHT - 2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Green Refractor Parallel

... and yet another Corey Seager parallel from the 2013 Bowman Chrome set and my fingers continue to be crossed as I really want to have my project upgraded to all gem mints. This has been my favorite project to accomplish and I can see the finish line. Looking at this card under the loop the only thing I can see "wrong" with it is that it is ever so off centered. Of all the cards I am trying to get upgrades on this is the one I am most confident of a 9.5 return.


Got to love it. I submitted 3 Seager cards looking for upgrades for my rainbow project of his and stated that this was the one I was most confident on receiving a 9.5 and of course me saying that jinxed it. Of the 3 this is the ONLY one NOT to get a 9.5 but it was ever so close and I am debating if I will find another green one to try to get a bold banner or send this in for a RCR and try my luck with a different grader. 


I was right that the centering would be the issue but I didn't think it was that bad to earn an 8.5 instead of a 9 on that sub grade. The other 3 subs received 9.5's so I was so close to an upgrade for my collection. Sigh...

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment