Friday, October 21, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FIVE - 1957 Topps Sandy Koufax Base Now BGS Graded Excellent 5.0


1957 Topps Koufax

The one card where I do not care what grade is attached to it as I just want it slabbed to add it to my vintage Koufax collection. With that said I think it will earn somewhere between a 3 to 4.5 which is
good enough for me.

I am finishing off the 1st week of my BGS returns with a card that received the lowest grade of the batch and yet I under conditioned prior to submitting it as I thought it would come back no higher than a 4.5 and instead it checked in as a 5.


My 1955-1966 Koufax project is now just 1 card away (1956) from completion and this was the last one that wasn't encased by BGS/BVG yet and no matter what the grade came back as I was going to be happy. It being a 5 probably helps a little in resale value if I ever needed to move it but I have no intention of doing that and hope it never comes to it.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment