Saturday, October 15, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Sepia Refractor Parallel


Even though this year's Topps has decided to have their Sepia refractors from their Chrome set to be unnumbered I still wanted a copy of Clayton for my collection but wasn't going to pay that much to own it.

Since I wasn't in a hurry to snag this card I could pace myself on eBay and wait for the right auction to come along to acquire a copy for myself. I knew at some point I would pick it up for a low amount but didn't think it was going to be this fast. Saw this copy an on auction with a starting price of .99 which was my kind of starting point. Last day of the auction arrived and with my bid which happened to be the second and last one I won this card for a mere $1.35. Not...too...shabby.

The value of the card is obviously not that much but acquiring a card for your PC at that low of a cost is always a good thing.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment