Thursday, October 13, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Museum : Clayton Kershaw Archival Autograph (46/50) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Cheap BIN price.
Graded Kershaw autograph in gem mint condition.
eBay eBucks promotion.
Could...not...resist...!

It is nearing the end of the 2016 calendar year and this is the 1st and possibly only 2016 Topps Museum card that I will acquire. If it is then it is one hell of one to have.

I am determined to own 100 Kershaw autographs at some point in the future and this helps me towards that goal. Doing one of my standard Kershaw searches on eBay this popped up right when it live. I debated for a few minutes as I checked on how my own auctions were doing so I could use those funds for this acquisition. Once I was convinced that those sales would go through I came back to this card's auction and clicked the buy it now button. I also noticed that in the time it took me decide that 3 other people added it to their watch list so thankfully I didn't wait too long as I am sure it would have been picked up by another person in no time at all.

I have not done a current tally on Kershaw autographs but I know I am over 50 and probably close to 55. I think sometime in 2018 or 2019 I will reach the 100 milestone. It's a fun journey.


Forty-Six
of
Fifty


The all important 10

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. Wow...great card. Your Kershaw collection is amazing!!

    Good luck to your Dodgers tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I appreciate that.
      Lots of heartbreak over here (28 years) so hopefully we can take the next step. Thank you

      Delete