Friday, October 28, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TEN - 2015 Bowman's Best Clayton Kershaw Hi Def Insert Autograph (27/50) Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2015 Bowman's Best Clayton Kershaw Hi Def Autograph (27/50)

For a thick card I am very surprised that this one seems to be void of any issues and I expect to add yet another gem mint autograph to my Kershaw autograph collection. The only thing that might arise but minor if it does is that the surface has a few indentations in it but I think all of these have them so we shall see what Beckett thinks about that. 


Well I was right as the surface did indeed earn less than a 9.5 as it checked in with a 9 but what I didn't expect was that the corners earning an 8.5. Was this yet another card that graders dropped while in their care? Hmmm.... Edges also came in with less than a gem mint grade with their 9 so in the end I have yet another mint 9 Kershaw autograph for the collection. While I expected a gem I am happy with this 9 as there are a lot more gems to come and at the end of the day a 9 for an autograph is a'ok for me.




Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment