Monday, October 31, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number ELEVEN - 2016 Allen Ginter Corey Seager Base Mini Parallel EXT Variant Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2016 Allen Ginter Corey Seager EXT Mini Parallel

A lot of minis in this batch and the Corey has the majority of them. Among them are a lot of Ginters and like the others I believe this one does not have a significant flaw to stop it from earning an overall grade of at least a 9.5.

Even though Ginters are of the paper variety I seem to have more luck than not when I submit them for grading and hope it continues with this one as since these EXT are limited I do not want to search for another one if this somehow received a grade I do not like. I'm saying it won't. = )


I submitted 3 mini EXT Ginters and this is the only one that did NOT earn a gold banner and is stuck with this silver banner...for now.


I saw nothing wrong with this card while I had it in my hands and sure enough 3 of the sub grades were 9.5's but the corners checked in with an 8.5. Again, 11 cards in and the majority of issues has been with corners. What...the....hell. Well unlike the couple other ones that only needed a .5 bump to get an overall 9.5 this one is marked for a RCR when Beckett is back in March. 8.5... da hell?

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment