Saturday, April 22, 2017

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Corey Seager Base BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


As I am winding down and really focusing on just a few projects it is easier to just go after the couple cards I want than everything I feel I need. This one though falls into both categories.

I have a couple rainbow projects of Seager I am still trying to complete and this mini is 1 of them but also 1 of the hardest ones to complete since they do not come up for "sale" that often. This base I have only seen in graded form I believe once before and I wasn't able to land it. This time though I had a feeling it wouldn't cost that much and considering I am tightening my belt on card purchases I am glad I was right. End of the day this barely got into the double digits but thankfully I was able to win it and add it to the project. Still many more to go but happy to add another piece.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment