Sunday, April 9, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Mike Trout Base Diamonds Parallel


According to odds and pull rates from various websites these "diamond" parallels from the 2016 High Tek set are the hardest to come by that are not numbered. Estimated odds are 1 in every 24 boxes or 1 in every other case of the product. Not an easy pull by any means.

Once it was figured out that this pattern was the hardest to get this Trout version went on my to acquire list. I have/had no intention of getting any of the other lesser parallels (still going after the numbered ones though) so I could concentrate all my energy on tracking one of these down. Beckett book has this with a range of $20-50 and was very pleasantly and happily surprised that I snagged it near the lower end of book. Like most High Tek cards I half way expect all of them to gem if and when I send them to BGS and this one is no different. Another "rare" card for the Trout collection.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment