Saturday, April 1, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Base Green Rainbow Parallel (35/99)


Another day and another 2016 High Tek acquisition for the collection as this Green parallel of Clayton Kershaw is finally in hand.

The price for this card has been all over the place from $3 and change to $25 and all of the sales have been within a few days of each other when I won my copy. Don't know why the wide range of prices and while I would love to say I was the one that snagged it for $3 I can't but at least I am not on the other end of the price spectrum. That said I never would have as that to me is too high and that is even before prices came out in the price guide to use as reference. What I can say though is that I was in the single digit club when it came to my final price and while it probably won't add much value to it I will be sending it to Dallas for the grading treatment as it looks to be in great shape condition wise.


Thirty-Five
of
Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment