Thursday, April 27, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number FOUR of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Corey Seager Triangles Parallel Now BGS Graded Near Mint Mint Plus 8.5


We are at card 4 of the batch and the first where I might have missed something as the surface sub grade garnered an 8. Everything else was fine even though edges received a 9. All cards can't be perfect but I am wondering what I did miss on the surface of this card. I looked at it again and didn't really see anything but maybe there is a scratch that I am just not seeing.

I was hoping to get this rare (ish) rookie card of Corey into the gold banner club as most of my High Tek cards usually earn at least a 9.5 but this is now the second one from that brand in this batch to  not earn said gold banner. If this had earned a 9 overall I would have kept it but I have cracked it and have resold it on eBay to cover another purchase that I made right after this batch made it to my house.


Hmm...did I miss a surface issue?

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment