Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Sepia Refractor Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Its like pulling teeth sometimes trying to acquire a card and this one falls into that category for a couple of reasons.

I have been trying to pick up a copy of this Sepia parallel for quite a time now. I have had a couple in raw form but each one was not up to snuff condition wise to my liking. Ended up selling those and picking up other cards. I have seen a few of these graded versions and each one I lost out on as I refused to go above my price ceiling. Months passed and this one popped up on the bay on a BIN auction but thankfully the best offer option was available but that also became an "issue". It took me 4 days to talk the seller down to an acceptable price for the both of us. Neither of us won but nor did either of us lose so I guess that means it came out to be a "fair" auction for the both of us. Hmm... I rather win. Lol. Anyways, it is nice to finally own this parallel now on to the next one.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment