Saturday, April 15, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Refractor Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Another acquisition because I wanted a sure thing rather than a shot in the dark and cross my fingers option.

I have/had a few of these refractors in raw form and I was going to send at least 2 into Beckett to get graded so I could add to my rainbow project but of course when this one popped up I had to chase after it and with little effort I won it for less than a lunch. With no need for multiple copies of this card I sold off the others to pay for it.

I might actually get this rainbow done considering I have most of the colors now except for impossibly hard to find red one which only has a print run of 5. So there's that big hurdle to get over. We shall see if I can do it.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment