Sunday, April 23, 2017

Card of the Day - 2017 Topps Heritage : Corey Seager Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (28/68)


I am making fast work of my want list from this year's Topps Heritage set. Granted it was(n't) that long considering it only consists of 3 players but the cards are not the easy to come by. That said here is another one that I welcome with open arms.

I am not really a fan of this year's "Blue" chrome parallel as I prefer the black that they have always done but since that color is no longer an option I must continue my projects for Kershaw and Trout and pick up this year's Blues of them. Starting this year I can add Seager to that list and I was able to acquire this one without much of a hassle. Of course I hope that all my colored chromes can earn a 9.5 from BGS and this one is borderline in my opinion. Centering, surface and edges all look good. The issue is that 3 of the corners on the back side have a little whitening going on. It's very minimal and can only be seen under a loop so as long as they can hold to a 9 I should be golden.


Twenty-Eight
of
Sixty-Eight

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment