Monday, April 17, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Autograph (Fielding) Blue Refractor Parallel (2/150) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


With this being a blue parallel and Corey in his home Dodger uniform this card looks even better in its gem mint BGS case. Wasn't planning on getting this card as I was focusing on Topps Chrome instead of Bowman but with me restructuring my collection (yes, yet again) I snagged this on a slow online day.

By the time this post goes live we will be into the 2017 baseball season but when I acquired this it was in the cold, wet winter of 2016 and that meant demand was lower. If and when Corey has another great season these off season deals will soon cease to exist so it's a good idea on my part to pick up any rookie card autographs when I have the chance and that is what I did here.


Though this is not a "strong" 9.5 it is a 9.5 and that is all that matters to me at the end of the day. These rookie card autographs are going to be key pieces to any Seager collection if he has the career everyone thinks he is going to have and I am glad to say that I now own a blue and gold. Now to find the batting version to pare with this fielding one.


Deuce
of
One Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment