Wednesday, April 26, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number THREE of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Clayton Kershaw Future Game Pins Autograph (4/25) Now BGS Graded Near Mint Plus 7.5


Oh look, another lovely return from Beckett where I swear they dropped and damaged my card. Just like yesterday's Kershaw autograph this one also earned a beautiful 7.5 grade. Looks like this bad boy was treated even worse than the other as the edges here were docked down to a 7. I can live with the surface as I knew with it having a plastic ish coat on it it could earn less than a gem mint 9.5 sub and it did.

This like the blue dots from yesterday I have to decide what to do with it. At the end of the day it is a Kershaw autograph and that is nothing to sneeze at but I hate seeing both in cases that have a 7 in it's grade. Even though these 2 are bothersome at least I have a lot of gem autos to show off in the coming months.


Got to be kidding.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment