Saturday, March 7, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Black Refractor Parallel (15/15)


The biggest get on my pursuit for the card rainbow of Seager is finally in my hands.

I will probably never have any of the one of ones but any parallel card that has at least double digit copies I hope to get my hands on and with this black one I have the lowest numbered one so far. There are only 15 copies of this card and I missed out on the one BGS 9.5 that was being offered on eBay as the seller wanted too much in my eyes. It eventually sold for close to $95 which is what he offered to me. Even with comic code sales in hand I felt that was way too much.

That left 14 other copies out there in world to try to search for and acquire but since that BGS sale I have not seen one on eBay other than the one that someone is asking $200 for. Yeah right. On my vacation to Arizona last month I happened to be on eBay while at Camelback and noticed this copy up for sale. A high price was attached to it but there was also a best offer option as well. What the hell, let me send him an offer that was more than 50% lower than his asking price. Not a hour later I received an email that he accepted with no counter. Ah, the best type of offer auction.

By the time I got home the card was waiting for me. I knew from the pictures that it looked to be in good condition and seeing it first hand I believe I have another gem mint card of Seager. We shall find out later today.


15
of
15

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.
-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment