Sunday, April 12, 2015

Card of the Day - 2003 Topps Traded : James Loney Signature Moves Autograph


I recently finally acquired the crime dog's (Fred McGriff) autograph and now I finally reacquired the lone dog's autograph.

I have met James a couple of times and had acquired his autograph on a ball but that was sold during the ball purge and for some reason I had forgotten to reacquire his autograph for my collection.

I would have preferred to have his autograph represented on some chrome whether it had been Bowman or Topps but every single time I went looking for said card(s) the price was too high for this former Dodger. We are talking $7+ and that is before S/H was factored in. Surprisingly I couldn't find a copy from a fellow blogger who was willing to trade so I had to sit and wait.

Even though this is not a chrome card, it is an on card autograph which trumps the chrome need. Price was good so the purchase was guilt free. Welcome back James.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment