Wednesday, April 1, 2015

FREE TICKETS TO THIS SATURDAY'S (APRIL 4TH) DODGER GAME VS. the angels


I know today is April's Fool's Day but I am not kidding... would anyone like a pair of tickets to this Saturday's game between the Dodgers and Angels?

These are my season tickets and I am not attending the game and would like to pass them on to someone that would enjoy hitting the ballpark for a weekend night. I am not asking for anything in return and the seats are in Loge 159 Row N which is under the overhang so you won't have any drinks or food dropped on you from the Reserve level above you.

If interested comment here, contact me via Twitter or Instagram.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin


EDIT : THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED !!!

5 comments:

  1. I would totally take these if I didn't have plans. But very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to! But I live in New Jersey... It's very kind of you to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love them if still available

    ReplyDelete