Sunday, April 26, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Five Star : Tom Glavine Base Autograph (115/333)


The pursuit of acquiring one on card autograph from various stars whether current or past continues as I was finally able to secure one of 2014 HOF inductee Tom Glavine at a reasonable price.

Tom was a part of the great Braves teams of the 90's and as I have been searching for an autograph of his it had to show him in a Braves uniform. During his 22 year career he had a brief stay with the New York Mets for 5 years but his glory days were with the Braves and he retired as one in 2008. As the new norm it seems I went searching the database of Topps Five Star cards and found this copy. Beckett has this valued at $50 and I noticed most on eBay sold for north of $30. There was not going to be a great deal it seemed so I just had to work on getting a decent deal.

Lost out on multiple auctions as my price ceiling was not over $30 and each one exceeded that. When this card's auction ended it was for a tad less than $25 and thankfully I was the one with the high bid. Won't be searching for anymore of Tom's autographs but it is nice to finally have him represented in my collection with (this) one.


115 of 333

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. เล่นสล็อต Songkran Splash PG Slot โดดเด่นที่สุดคือการใช้กราฟิกและเอฟเฟกต์ที่สวยงาม เกมใหม่ พีจี สล็อต ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเสียงเพลงในเกม หรือการเล่นหมุนล้อที่มีการส่งน้ำและพ่นน้ำเล็กๆ รางวัล ทำให้เกมสล็อต นักเดิมพันที่ชื่นชอบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete