Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Matt Kemp Base Blue Refractor Parallel (36/199)


Even though Matt has "fallen" to my 3rd favorite player (Kershaw, Trout) in baseball he is still a main focus in my collection as evident by my autograph section of him.

Back in the day I wouldn't hesitate at a higher than normal price for Matt but at this moment those days are gone though as I think 2015 might be even a better year than 2014 was as we saw flashes of his 2011 brilliance once again.

With Beckett valuing this card at $4 my ceiling for it was pretty small as I couldn't find it via trade from anyone. As with most of these color parallels most prices on auctions sites were too high for my tastes but one day I was lucky enough to come across this one for a little less than $2 delivered. Not too shabby. .


36 of 199

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment