Saturday, April 4, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Heritage : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (60/66)


If collecting the new silver frame parallels of the flagship Topps brand wasn't enough they went and produced black chrome parallels from their recently released Heritage set. I wasn't planning on collecting Heritage cards but I can not resist me some black parallels so here we are again with another handful of cards I will be hunting down.

With only 66 copies of each card I knew going in that they would dry up semi fast with the big names (Trout, Kershaw, et al) going for bigger bucks. While I hunt those down I still need to get the lesser names and our favorite Korean is the 1st I was able to lock down.

When these cards came out there were no book values assigned to them so once again I had to shoot from the hip on acquiring them. Prices came out two days after I won this card and Beckett had this pegged at $25. With my purchase of it for more than half off of that I can only smile knowing that I picked it up at a decent price. One Dodger down many more to go.


60/66

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment