Saturday, April 11, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Blue Refractor Parallel (242/250)


With Adrian's blue refractor being the new low price point ($1) to shoot for I continued my search for some more blue refractors.

While I wasn't able to get Ryu here at that same price I was okay with it being just 25 cents more to get my hands on it though. Ryu happened to be another player I had to sit around and wait till the price came to a point where I was comfortable paying and it finally did. Like Adrian, Ryu's prices were too high for my tastes with most sellers asking at least $3. Again, nothing on eBay or with trading partners but one day I came across it by accident and scooped it up for the aforementioned price of just $1.25.

Another card of our favorite Korean has been added to my collection. I expect big things out of him on the field in 2015.


242 / 250

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment