Friday, November 20, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number TEN - 2013 Topps Museum : Adrian Gonzalez / Hanley Ramirez Archival Dual Autograph (5/15) Now Graded Mint 9.0


2013 Topps Musem Hanley Ramirez / Adrian Gonzalez Autograph /15

The return grade on this one will be surprise to me in some way as I have no idea since past returns on Topps Museum have not been kind to me. I have submitted a dual autograph in the past and came back a 9 when I thought it would get a 9.5. I submitted a Kershaw autograph expecting a 9 but it came back an 8.5. So while I see nothing wrong with this card as centering and surface looks good. Corners while not pointy sharp are still pretty good in my opinion. Almost any other card I would "expect" a 9.5 back but if it comes back a 9 I will be more than happy to take it. Considering I paid nothing for it all this is gravy anyways.



We close the second week of BGS results with a dual autograph of one former Dodger (Hanley) and one current (Adrian) who may go down as the greatest first baseman to ever play for the Dodgers.

I had no idea what to expect grade wise when I submitted this but I did know I wanted it to at least come back as a mint 9. It did and it was very close to actually earning an overall 9.5 which would have come to pass if either the corners or surface would have received an extra half a point. I am happy with the result as the main reason I wanted this graded was so I could file it away easier. I probably will never re submit this to try to get a bump as it probably would not do much for resale value. All said, this is not a bad result for a card that cost me nothing to acquire. Free mint card of two players? Yes please and thank you.


.5 from gold

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin



No comments:

Post a Comment