Monday, November 30, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number SIXTEEN - 2014 Topps Tribute : Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph (62/99) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5



This Kershaw mint 9 card turned into . . .


. . . this red taped secured package which then was sent to BGS and came back as . . .


. . . another newly gem minted autograph of Clayton for the collection.

Today starts the run of gold banners for the rest of the batch from my most recent BGS submission and this Kershaw comes in first as I knew it would be gem mint as this was 1 of the 2 cards that I did a raw review to get a bump in grade and was actually successful. I had tried this technique before but this was the first time it was successful for me and what better way to pop my "bump cherry" than to add another Kershaw gem to my collection?


Kershaw
Gem mint
Perfect combination

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin



No comments:

Post a Comment