Thursday, November 5, 2015

Card of the Day - 2010/11 Crown Royale : Jake Muzzin Base Autograph (253/499)


I've been on the search and had seen a few Muzzin autographs but wasn't really impressed with any. Once again I was refreshing my search and this popped up on my screen. An on card autograph of Muzzin from 2011 and its a die cut with the shape of a crown on top. A King card for a King player. To top it off the seller was asking a mere $8 for the card. Though I thought that was a great deal he had the best offer option attached to his auction. Sent him an offer at more than 50% off to see what kind of response I would receive back. Instead of countering he accepted it. Oh yeah.

Nice minimal cost on an on card autograph for a set need. Just can't be beat.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment