Monday, November 2, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Technically a rainbow addition I guess but since it is not a colored parallel is it really part of the rainbow? Either way I guess it makes the project more "complete" with it than without it.

I have this card in ungraded form and had no intention of picking up a copy in graded form but a buyer from eBay offered it up to me in an off site transaction. He wanted a card I had up for sale on eBay but he didn't want to pay the price I was asking for it but we did agree to a price that was still good for me (since it was off site I didn't have to pay the eBay fees which gave me more wiggle room) and what he considered a deal. After our deal was agreed upon he asked if there was anything I could use as he didn't want to spend too much out of pocket if he didn't have to. Told him I was a Dodger fan and he offered up this Seager gem. The card being in a BGS case doesn't add that much value to this base rookie but the card I was selling him had no sentimental value to me so knocking off a few bucks and picking up another Seager card was a win in my eyes.

I am getting close (I think its 1 card left) to completing the rainbow for the base Bowman Chrome set (not the Draft Picks set) of Seager and after I do I will go back and see if I can get some upgrades on a couple as they were "only" mint and not gem mints.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment