Sunday, November 15, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Erisbel Arruebarrena Base Black Refractor Parallel (69/100)


eBay sellers must love buyers like me who are completest nuts.

Erisbel is in no way a player I would pursue on any given normal day but since he wears the blue and there is a black refractor numbered parallel I just had to add it to my collection. Even with that though I was not going to spend very much on it hence why I have not acquired it till today.

I have seen various copies for sale but not one was going for less than $5. That is way too much for my liking and I just stayed on the sidelines and waited for the price to drop, It took almost 8 months but finally one came in at a price I was comfortable with and I won this copy on a traditional auction for "just" $2.

That price happened to still be about 50 cents more than my set ceiling but considering I am close to completing the black parallel set I decided to pull the trigger. Just a few more to go.


69 of 100

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment