Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Card of the Day - 2013/14 Panini : Tanner Pearson Logo Autograph (20/99)


Yeah... so... I said I would only be collecting King autographs from their Stanley Cup win from a couple years ago. Well just like I changed my mind on signed balls I am adjusting my hockey habits now as well.

Unlike baseball cards I won't be collecting multiple autographs of the same player but want to now acquire one autograph from each player that has put on a King's jersey no matter when and how long they played for the team.

I still want to hopefully acquire all autographs on card but I know that will not happen. Tanner has a few sticker autographs but I was able to locate this great looking piece on eBay. The price ended up being around $10 delivered but that is because there is another autograph on the flip side. Yeah, not showing any love for that one as it is a Duck and they will not receive any love on my blog.
= )

A great first card in my non 2011/12 Stanley Cup winning Kings pursuit.
Go Kings Go !!!


20 of 99

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment