Wednesday, November 25, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTEEN - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base X-Refractor Parallel Now Graded Mint 9.0


2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager X-Fractor 

These next two are place holders for my collection and normally I wouldn't be sending either in to get slabbed but considering the amount of cards going it is too good a deal not to. I am getting ever so close to completing my rainbow project for Corey and I want all of them to be at least in certified mint condition. I know this card has no chance at gem mint as the centering is off enough that it will probably earn an 8.5 but even with that I believe the overall will still be a mint 9. I will gladly put that into my collection till I get my hands on a gem mint at some point down the road.


Literally the only difference between this card and yesterday's Seager card is that this one is the X-Fractor parallel and yesterdays was the plain ole refractor version.

Just like that one this is just a place holder in my rainbow of Seager till I can get my hands on a gem mint version. I submitted this expecting centering to get an 8.5 and what a shock, it did.


Centering strikes again.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment