Tuesday, November 24, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number TWELVE - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Refractor Parallel Now Graded Mint 9.0


2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Refractor

Just like the X-Fractor of this card I am only getting this slabbed due to discount on this batch. I also believe that do to the centering that this card will also earn an overall grade of a mint 9 just like its X-Fractor brother. And just like that one this one is a place holder till I get my hands on a gem mint copy at some point down the road.



Did I hit this on the mark or what?

I knew this card would not earn a gold banner but I was damn near certain it would earn a mint 9. I expected everything would be fine except centering as you can tell with the naked eye that the front is off centered and low and behold BGS agreed with me as they gave centering an 8.5 towards the overall grade of mint 9.

As stated in my original submission thoughts I only wanted/needed this to be a 9 as it is just a place holder for now until I can replace it with a gem mint version for my rainbow project that surprisingly is getting closer to being complete.


Oh centering, you kill me

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment