Wednesday, August 17, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FIFTY-NINE - 2014 Allen Ginter : Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel Flag Variant (17/25) Now BGS Graded Pristine 10


2014 Allen Ginter Mike Trout Flag Back Mini (17/25)

Only a possible 25 chances of earning a gem mint return on this card as that is the print run for it so hopefully BGS agrees with me and says its a gem as I can not see anything wrong with it as corners, surface, edges and centering all look pretty damn good to me. 


With the final card of my biggest submission ever we have one of the smaller cards as this is a mini parallel from the 2014 Allen Ginter set and not only did it earn a gold banner it earned a pristine 10 to go along with it.


I scored this on a deal on eBay and like it states in the above paragraph I saw nothing wrong with this card and hoped that this would join its 2015 flag brother as a gold banner duo. Well Beckett agreed with me and said this card was pretty damn perfect as the only thing they saw wrong was the centering was ever so off and gave it a 9.5 while everything else checked in with a 10. Another pristine Trout for my collection. Man I love saying another when it comes to BGS 10's. 


My goal for this and the 2015 flag variant of Trout were to come back as gems so I didn't have to search for a replacement which would have been difficult as they both have a print run of only 25. Well I can put that worry to rest as both look pretty damn nice to each other.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment