Sunday, August 7, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Now : Clayton Kershaw May 23, 2016 (#/511)


The 3rd and final card of Kershaw from the month of May this year has finally arrived as it celebrates his 3rd shutout of the month. He had more shutouts than walks in the month. Let that sink in a bit and realize that we are watching a Hall of Fame resume add stats each time he takes the mound. What he is doing is just heads and shoulders above anyone else in the game today and as a Dodger fan I am blessed to "watch" it in my own backyard.

As with the other 2 Clayton Topps Now cards I went to my trusted eBay seller to snag this one at our pre-arranged price and had it in my hands a few weeks later. I am still on the fence if I am going to submit these to Beckett for grading but if I do it will be all 3 and not just the one that looks to be in the best condition.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment