Sunday, August 14, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Now : Corey Seager June 3, 2016 (#/1900)


After picking up only Kershaw cards in Topps new line, Topps Now, I finally acquire someone other than the Dodger's pitching great, one Corey Seager.

It was only a matter of time till Corey had a good "enough" day to warrant his 1st Topps Now card and that finally happened on June 3rd and I was sure to get my own copy once it was announced he would have a card commemorating him. I expected that the print run would be higher than the Kershaw ones and I was right as this one checked in at 1900. One of the bigger demanded Topps Now cards to be printed as of this date and it's no surprise as Corey looks to have a great career ahead of him and people wanted his first card in this new brand.

This was an easy transaction as I went to the my eBay seller that he and I agreed on what the cost would be for any Topps Now card I purchased from him and a few days after he received this from Topps I had it in my hand a couple days after that. I will probably submit this to Topps for the novelty of this being his "rookie" card in the this new line.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment