Sunday, August 28, 2016

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Heritage : Clayton Kershaw Base Action Photo Variation


I know I have mentioned it many of times here on the blog but man do I love it when eBay sellers don't describe everything in their auction and/or end the auction at a time during the day that is not optimal for a sale.

I won an auction that included 3 cards even though I only wanted (needed) 2 of them. The other card I placed in my giveaway stack for when I do another trade I'll just include it for the hell of it. The other 2 were the ones I really wanted and surprisingly I was the only one to put in a bid over the auction's reserve. I expected that limit to be high but was happy to find out that it was only $25. So for that amount I received 3 cards for an average of $8.33. What also helped me was that the auction ended when I was still asleep out here on the west coast. I had put my bid in before going to bed and was shocked I was the only one to do so the whole night.

Now that I have been collecting the Trout action shots in the Heritage brand I had to make sure to pick up the Kershaw ones when I had a moment. Unlike Trout with his 4 Kershaw only has 2 so I am already halfway done with this mini project. The seller described this on his auction title as "Kershaw Heritage". While his description within the auction said it was an action SP and a lot of buyers don't take the time to read the full description so for $8.33 I snagged this beauty which at least $7 less than I thought I would have had to spend to acquire it.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment