Saturday, August 27, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Corey Seager Base X-Fractor Parallel (99/100)


I didn't expect to pick up another "color" for my Bowman Chrome mini rainbow of Corey this fast but when this X-Fractor popped up shortly after I nabbed the blue one I knew I had to turn my focus on this as I don't see them very often.

I don't know about any of you but I have always had a problem checking centering on these X-Fractor parallels on a computer screen. My eyes seem to play tricks on me and I am not certain if the card is centered or not. Well I took a risk on this particular one as the price was in the single digits and with that low of a cost I was willing to take the gamble. Once in hand it seems to be in pretty good condition and I hope to add another gem mint to my collection.

For a long time I only had the black mini parallel but in less than a week I picked up the blue and the x-fractor and have my eyes on a green. Not too shabby considering I hadn't seen any of the colors for such a long period.


Ninety-Nine
of
One Hundred

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment