Monday, August 15, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number FIFTY-EIGHT - 2011 Topps : Sandy Koufax Base Diamond Anniversary Parallel Now BGS Graded Pristine 10


2011 Topps Sandy Koufax Diamond Anniversary

To finish this post up I end with a guaranteed pristine 10 in the batch and it will be my first ever for my Koufax collection (unless the Tek shocks me and comes in with a 10 as well but I am not getting greedy as a 9.5 there is fine by me).

The question will be is this a black label 10 or a plain ole "boring" gold 10? Would love to add a black label to my collection at some point and even though this card's value will not increase that much it would make the deal I got for it all that much sweeter. In any event at least I will have 1 ten in the batch and that is OK with me.

So I am down to 2 cards left in this batch but this is the 1 of the 2 I knew what the return would be and the only question would this be my 1st black label or not.


And the wait continues as this pre-graded Koufax parallel came back as a regular 10 and not a perfect 10. Even with that "disappointment" I can't complain on this eBay steal and fine addition to my Koufax collection that is still severely lacking in quality cards. This helps a little but I am still looking for more.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment