Saturday, August 6, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Draft : Corey Seager Base Chrome Refractor Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


And the Draft version of my Seager rainbow project adds another. At the time of this write up Corey is in a slump and what better time to snag a gem mint graded card on the cheap when just a month prior it was twice as much to pick up.

With my base Bowman Chrome project now complete I am now working hard on getting the Draft version done but unlike the base one I am not as much in a hurry as it was always secondary to the main set. This card could be had for north of $40 at the end of March/beginning of April and for that reason is why I hadn't picked it up prior to now as I kept losing out on auctions as I wasn't going to "spend" that much for it. A month later Corey is batting around .250 and the demand for his cards have dipped some. Enter eBay deals. At the end of this card's auction I won it for more than 50% off its eBay high just a month earlier.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment