Saturday, August 20, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Stadium Club : Mike Trout Base Photo Variation


As always if there is a Kershaw photo variation there probably is a Trout one that also exists and to no one's shock that is the case with this year's Stadium Club release. On top of that I also have Corey Seager to go after so in total I need 3 photo variations. I snagged the Kershaw one for "free" with my eBay eBucks so thankfully when I "overpaid" for this one I didn't feel as bad.

With the Kershaw one in hand I wanted to get the Trout one at a nice low price as well and I found this one a day after it was released on a BIN with a best offer option. I sent in what I believed to be a ridiculous low offer. It sat there unattended to for almost 2 days until I received an email stating the seller accepted it. At that time I was happy I won it for such a "good" amount. Of course as a week or so went by I kept seeing other copies sell for a lower cost. So while I scored a deal on the Kershaw copy this Trout one not so much.

Saving grace though is that like the Clayton one the Trout looks to be in great condition as well and hopefully BGS slaps a gold banner on it shortly.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment