Thursday, September 29, 2016

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Refractor Parallel


By the time this post goes live the card will have been in Dallas for grading for a couple of weeks but I acquired this and a couple others at the very last minute to make sure they get included in the batch. I submitted my stack on Saturday the 10th yet I received this card just a few days prior. Cutting it close.

I already have this card in my collection but as I have stated before I am trying to upgrade all my non 9.5's in the rainbow collection of Corey Seager from the 2013 Bowman Chrome set and since I have not been able to locate one that has already been graded in gem mint form I have had to go the route of acquiring one in raw condition and sending it in to BGS in the hopes it comes back as a 9.5.

On the computer screen this looked to be pretty dead on for centering and in hand I saw no other issues except 1 small "ding" on a corner on the back side but hopefully this will become my replacement for the 9 version I already own. Knock on wood.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment