Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Raw Card Review Recap Number Five From Submission Batch On Saturday September 10th, 2013 (2009 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Autograph)



The definition of insanity is doing something over and over expecting a different result yet still getting the same one you are trying to get away from. So with that I guess I am insane when it comes to this Kershaw card and the Seager card below.

I have submitted this card before to BGS for a raw review looking to get a bump from its current grade of 9.0 to the more desirable gold banner 9.5. All I need is for centering or corners to get that extra .5 and till now I have not been lucky enough to get it. Maybe this is the time I get what I want.

See people... I'm NOT crazy no matter what others and my wife says. Ha Ha.

As stated above I have submitted this card to BGS on a raw grade review before. Twice to be exact. Yet I never received a bump in grade as I needed centering or corners to receive that extra .5. All it took was for a different grader to have a different point of view as centering somehow changed is now gem mint. LOL.

I never expected the corners to get the bump but damn it if the centering always looked spot on to me and finally someone agreed with me. Another gem mint Kershaw autograph for the collection.


Bumpity Bump to gem status

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment